The Metro Fresh Start Program loan is designed to help people who might need a fresh start.
This loan is geared toward improving your credit, consolidating unsecured or credit card debt, or paying off payday loans. Borrow between $2,000 and $5,000.
- $2,000 to $5,000
- 12 to 36 months
Documentation Needed at Application
- Completed application (see below), All disclosures need to be completed and signed by all applicants
- Copies of picture ID’s for all individual applicants (Driver’s License or State ID)
- Last 3 consecutive months of bank statements
- Last 60 consecutive days of paystubs
- If receiving Social Security and or a Pension or has any type of fixed income, the applicant must provide proof of income (Social Security Award Letters, monthly pension statement, etc.) dated within the last 3 months.
- Copies of most recent (last 30 days) of all debts to be consolidated (cred card/personal loan statements, pay off letters, proof of payday loan balance.)
Money Management Counseling
Borrowers may be required to complete HUD certified agency one-on-one counseling and provide a copy of a complete monthly budget, a client action, and credit report before the closing of the loan.
How to complete the application
We take your privacy very seriously, as such our application process is designed around security.
Download the application.
Complete the application by printing and writing it in.
If you print and complete, scan and upload in the form below.
Alternatively, to submit your application, you may also email it to email@example.com.